Please read the Instructions and Conditions
below before placing your order.
HOW DOES THIS WORK?
The Vouchers are redeemable by following three
- Download and print the special order form below
- Fill in your contact details (including delivery instructions if
required), selection of goods and enter the corresponding voucher numbers
from the He Cooks Magazine, along with your preferred payment details
- Fax or post the form to He Cooks to the details supplied on the enrolment
- We will contact you to confirm your order and arrange for delivery
of your selected items.
- Alternatively the items can be picked up at your next He Cooks class.
- A duplicate receipt will be provided with your invoice / delivery
- You must provide the voucher to complete the transaction, either when
order is posted, or when items are delivered.
- All orders must be placed and paid for by close of business, Thursday
June 30th, 2004.
- One voucher per offer, per person.
- Vouchers cannot be credited or exchanged for cash.
- Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- The vouchers are equivalent to cash and as such prevention of any
loss of or damage to the vouchers is the responsibility of the holder.
- He Cooks reserves the right to withold completion of an order if the
original voucher cannot be produced.
- By placing an order, the holder is stating that they have read these
conditions and agrees to be bound to them.
To take advantage of this offer, simply fill
out the Good
Food & Wine Show Voucher form, or call us on (02) 9326 6530.
here for a voucher form
Click here to go to the He
Cooks homepage, for all the information about course dates, course presenters,
menus, location and more!
need the Adobe Acrobat reader to open the enrolment form.
here to download Adobe Acrobat.